2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel (ONLY works on trucks with EGR deleted )
Stainless steel construction
Mandrel bent tubing
CNC machined flanges
Fully TIG welded and back-purged
Raw stainless steel finish
Includes one piece Y-Pipe with integrated EGR delete pipe
Highlights of this product are:
Longer radius elbows (increases flow)
Utilizes sleeved, triple layer flex bellows that are also externally sleeved for protection and durability.
Built in a TS16949 shop to ensure fitment and quality.
Interchange Part Number :
5C3Z6K854CA,5C3Z-6K854-CA,6K854 Diesel,679-011,BD, PPE, 679011, MBRP, FAL2313, Up Pipe Pipes Y Up,Y Up-Pipe,,Powerstroke F250 F350 F450 6.0L,2003 2004 2005 2006 2007,,03 04 05 06 07,EGR Cooler Delete Up Pipe,Y Pipe Y-Pipe, Super Duty,SuperDuty, 6.0
- CPSP Diesel 304 Stainless Up Pipe Kit
- The most common points of failure on the Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Y-Pipe are the corrugated bellows which become heat-fatigued and crack over time causing power robbing pre-turbo exhaust leaks over time. Replacing the stock flex joints can cost you considerable time and money for a repair that will only fail again in time. But, deleting them altogether in favor of straight tubing can cause serious long term damage from heat expansion and vibration that can cause stress fractures and more exhaust leaks.
- On the Diesel Performance Y-Pipes for the 6.0L Powerstroke, we have opted to get rid of the factory bellows-style joints in favor of a much stronger and longer-lasting double slip flex joint. The new design still allows the upper and lower sections of the Y-Pipes to move due to heat expansion while maintaining a complete seal. The double slip joint even allows for flexibility to accommodate aftermarket turbo kits.
- Diesel Performance 6.0L Powerstroke Y-Pipes are made from stainless steel tubing and solid stainless steel CNC flanges. All seams are TIG welded on a fixture for precise fitment tolerances and then back-purged for the highest quality and strongest welds possible. This Y-Pipe is designed to fit the 2003-2007 6.0L Powerstroke Super Duty and Excursion.
- Special Notes:The product requires the use of an EGR delete and RACE tuning as there is no provision for the factory EGR system.