- Cold-forged, metal-impacted 6061 T6 aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than a conventional steel body shock.
- FOX Racing Shox formulated race shock oil developed for ultimate performance at variable temperatures.
- CNC machined aluminum components are Type II hard anodized to a scratch- and fade-free finish.
- Heavy-duty 5/8" chrome shafts are induction case hardened to over 55 Rockwell C, virtually eliminating scratches caused by rust and debris.
- The Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design separates shock oil from the high pressure nitrogen charged gas chamber, eliminating oil aeration and cavatation, while providing a predictable ride – capable of handling the roughest condition with fade-free performance.
1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Ford F250/350 4wd w/ 6"-8" Front lift
Fox 2.0 Performance series FRONT shocks
Necessary bushings and mounting hardware
Extended – 30.00"
Collapsed – 17.30"