-9005(High Beam) + H11 (Low Beam) + 5202 (Fog Light) LED replacement bulbs are engineered for superior performance, exceptional looks, and increased safety.
-Especially designed for upgrading the Headlight,Fog light,Daytime Running Light
-Bulb Size: 9005(High Beam) + H11 (Low Beam) + 5202 (Fog Light)
-100% Brand New and High quality.
-Use COB Led technoloty, amazing super bright lighting
-LED Type: CREE LED chip high power
-Application: Headlight / Fog Driving Light / Daytime Running Light
-Beam Type: High Beam / Low Beam / 360°Beam Angle
-Color Temperature: 8000K Ice Blue
-Lumens: 8000 Lumens Per Bulb
-Working Voltage: DC 12V to 24V
-55W Per Bulb, Low Power Consumption
-No delay to light up, Faster on/off response time
-Lifespan: 30,000 working hours ,Adopt imported chips, stable quality, long service life
-Aluminum heat sink design,built-in automotive circuit to prevent electronic interference.
-The model is as the same as factory light, no need to change car wire rute,just Plug and Play, NO modification required
-Energy saving, environmental protection, Stable performance, through strict test, Use safer driving in the car
Package Includes :
BRAND NEW 6PC 9005(High Beam) + H11 (Low Beam) + 5202 (Fog Light) LED Bulbs 8000K Ice Blue
1. As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly
before starting the installation process.
2. Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
3. Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
4. Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
5. Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the
bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
6. Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty
connections can cause lighting problems.
7. Make certain that the en of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior