- Fits for: 1997-2007 Chevy GM LS V8 Engines without AFM-Active Fuel Management.
- Specifications: 3 bolt Cam. Compression Ratio 10.5:1 to 11.0:1. 3.90:1 to 4.50:1 Axle Ratio.
- Performance: Good Mid-Range torque 3,000-4,000 RPM. Operating power range between 2,200-5,400 RPM. Seat pressure 120# closed 300# open.
- NOTE: Stock valve springs cannot be used. Not compatible with Active Fuel Management (AFM). An AFM delete kit and/or disabling the AFM through the ECM is required. Custom computer tuning required. Not recommended for Towing.
- Tips： Before placing an order, please check the description carefully to determine whether our products are what you want to buy.
Engine Camshaft Model or Series
Sloppy Mechanics Stage 3 Grind
Camshaft Type:Hydraulic Roller
RPM Range: 2200 to 5400
Intake Valve Lift: .595"
Exhaust Valve Lift: .595"
Intake Duration: 296¡
Exhaust Duration: 299¡
Intake Duration @ .050": 238¡
Exhaust Duration @ .050": 242¡
Lobe Separation: 112¡
Intake Centerline: 108¡
Good Mid-Range torque 3,000-4,000 RPM
Operating power range between 2,200-5,400 RPM
Seat pressure 120# closed 300# open