- 6.7L 408CID OHV L6 CUMMINS DIESEL TURBO
- 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L 408CU In. OHV L6 Cummins Diesel Turbo
- 2011-2014 Ram 2500 6.7L 408CU In. OHV L6 Cummins Diesel Turbo
- 2011-2014 Ram 3500 6.7L 408CU In. OHV L6 Cummins Diesel Turbo
- 1x EGR Valve Cooler Delete Kit
- 1x Throttle Valve Delete Body
- 1x Gasket
- 4x Flange Bolts
- Any other accessories shown in the photos
- This kit is intended for off road use.
- Eliminates soot build up and clogged EGR Valves.
- Coolant temperatures run cooler because they are not running thru EGR Cooler.
- Hot exhaust gasses are not being re-routed back into the motor.
- Completely replaces EGR Valve & EGR Cooler, No other parts required for installation.
Legal Disclaimer: This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use. By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use. It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle's emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user. No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using. Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.