Repair garages and middlemen can contact us to get wholesale prices
- 100% Brand New Items, Never Used Or Installed
- Complete EGR Delete Kit for 6.7L Powerstroke
- Completely Replaces EGR System, No Other Parts Required
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Completes Coolant Circuit
- New coolant hose instead of plugs
- Professional installation in highly recommended (No instruction included)
- For 11-17 FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY 6.7L 406CI OHV V8 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO, VIN "T"
- For 11-17 FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY 6.7L 406CI OHV V8 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO, VIN "T"
- For 11-17 FORD F-450 SUPER DUTY 6.7L 406CI OHV V8 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO, VIN "T"
- For 11-17 FORD F-550 SUPER DUTY 6.7L 406CI OHV V8 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO, VIN "T"
Package Included (As the pictures shown):
- 1 x Exhaust Manifold Block-Off Plate,PRE-Welded For An EGT Sensor
- 1 x Intake Block-Off Plate
- 1 x Coolant Block-Off Plate
- 1 x 1" Stainless Hose Clamp
- 1 x Brass Straight Barbed Fitting
- 1 x Vaccum Cap
- 1 x Pressure Sensor Bracket
- 1 x Pressure Sensor Bracket Hardware
- 1 x Coolant Hose
- 2 x 3/4" Coolant Caps
- 3 x 8mm Bolts
- 3 x 8mm Flat Washers
- 3 x Zip-Ties
In addition, we are looking for long-term cooperative auto parts agents. We are mainly engaged in auto parts of American models, lawn mower parts, ATV, UTV parts, RV parts, ship parts and tool goods. If you need other products, please contact us and we will give you unexpected prices.
Legal Disclaimer: This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use. By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use. It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle's emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user. No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using. Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.